Saturday, February 5, 2011

Last Day of R and R

So the day I was supposed to leave I had some time so I decided to track down this flower clock I kept reading about. I imagined something like Big Ben, made out of flowers like a rose parade float. I kept circling the same area looking, and looking until finally after checking the map for the third time I found it. By looking down. I guess this is my Rose Parade for the new year . . . .



The clock does keep accurate time and tones of flowers year round are planted to keep it "flowered". In the same park there was this cool fountain that I just had to take a picture of.



So that evening I left nature, dirt, dogs, children and old people behind to return to the cold Ice and my home till October. It was a nice break, but I spent way too much money, drank way to much milk, and loved every minute of it to regret anything. Can't wait to come back and do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment