Thursday, May 5, 2011

Unicycle


Now you all know I had a goal of learning to juggle over the winter (that is not working out so good right now but I still have three months so maybe my cordination will improve between now and then) and while I was at it I thought why not learn the whole circus act and throw in Unicycling.

I've never done this before, and I have a hard enough time doing my bike with no hands (I think I have a permanent balance disorientation) but Fawna had suggested researching new things and I think unicycle came up so I thought why not. There is a unicycling pro here that has gone from the top to the bottom of North America twice; with a backpack on back country trails while raising money for a good cause.

She brought the unicycle down with her when she came and now offers classes should anyone want to learn. So taking up the challenge I went, half heartedly, just to try and had a great balance/arm work out. I know now that it's not my passion, but I can also say that I attempted it.

it.

No comments:

Post a Comment