Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Sign that was not there

There is a sign up near the crest of the road to Scott Base that welcomes travelers to their side of the island. The brightly painted yellow sign has their population on base, elevation, location and other information. I have been wanting to get a picture of it, so on my day off I walked the road to snap it. Here it is . . .


Yep, that's right. It wasn't there. No it is not the warning sign at the bottom either. Here I took this lovely stroll down the road, mission in mind and get there to find this. Where is the sign? Well should it reappear I will post it so you can see. Till then just fill in that space with your imagination and make it funny.

Here are some other Kiwi signs I've snapped that may be of interest . . .

I like how they add the bird . . .

It's good to know we're so close

No comments:

Post a Comment