Friday, October 22, 2010

October 23, Friday - Mohawk-tober


This evening in a wild fury of hair and clippers, several of the Dining Attendants shaved their heads into mohawks. For what and why, I do not know - something about Winfly (those that flew in early August) and a pact made before the end of October. Both guys and girls took part in this frenzy of hair-loss all with varying styles and looks. I saw one first while passing through the galley and thought "oh hmmm" but then more and more started to show up. Even my Lead DA, Megan during her break, suddenly came back quiet hairless. I was shocked but I must say I admire their spontaneity and camaraderie not to mention that their new looks have given the galley a whole other level of excitement and edge. Rock on dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment